1. What planet do we live on?
2. What is the main food source of bunnies?
b. smaller bunnies
c. roots and berries
3. The Earth is ___________.
c. sort of pear shaped
4. This exam is an environmental travesty because ____________.
a. it requires a great deal of paper
b. decomposing students emit toxic gases
c. it is a monumental waste of time, which is not currently a renewable resource
d. it is a program designed by Governor Engler
5. In the food chain, _____________.
a. the big fishies eat the little fishies
b. the little fishies eat the big fishies
c. the plants eat the mice
d. itıs anarchy! Everyone eats each other with no regard for personal rights or property
6. An atom is made up of ____________.
a. quarks, noogans, and weenies
b. protons, neutrons, and electrons
c. nuons, gluons, and fluons
d. positrons, dust, and "stuff"
7. Light can best be described as ____________.
a. bright and shiny
b. a wave or a particle
c. exuding a harsh odor
d. a gross injustice that should be eliminated
8. The spotted owl ______________.
a. is getting exactly what it deserves
b. suffers from an embarrassing rash
c. should learn to blend in better with the dirt
d. is a figment of our imagination
9. If you were a tree, what kind would you be? Use the words "root system", "trunk", and "shade", and be sure to include your size preference.
10. Give two reasons why Mars would be difficult to inhabit in its present state. They need not be logical or based on fact.
STOP! DO NOT PROCEED UNTIL YOUR TEACHER TELLS YOU TO UNLESS YOU ARE REALLY TIRED OF WAITING. THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL START, SINCE EVERYONE ELSE PROBABLY WILL ANYWAY.
Next section | Previous section | Return to instructions | Main page